Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #4



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 
The book I want to spotlight this week is Black Dawn (Morganville Vampires #12) by Rachel Caine.
What it says on goodreads:
US Cover
The hotly-anticipated twelfth instalment in the Morganville Vampires series 

In Last Breath, the rain brought a new and dire threat to Morganville and its vampires... their ancient enemies, the draug. Now, the vampires are fighting a losing war, and it will fall to the residents of the Glass House: Michael, Eve, Shane and Claire, to take the fight to an enemy who threatens to destroy the town, forever. 

Lovers of Morganville, rejoice: Black Dawn takes the intrigue, romance and nail-biting suspense of the series to its highest level yet!



UK Cover
Why am I anticipating this book?
I love this series! I have the previous 11 books on my bookshelf and with each book I read, I fall more in love with the main characters. Every time I finish a book, I can't wait to find out what the next adventure is going to be and who will come out alive. Since reading Last Breath I've been (im)patiently awaiting this release!

When will it be released?
According to Goodreads the book will be released on May 1st 2012. I think this is the release-date for both the US and the UK, but I'm not sure.

And now, a very important question. What book are you looking forward to? 

Let me know by commenting or posting a link to your own post.

No comments:

Post a Comment