Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #9


Teaser Tuesday is a meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along just do the following

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share a few “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.
                                                                                                  

Here are my teasers for this week:
#1: "'No. He's not contacted me. Nor you, I see. If he were gone, you'd feel it, Ash.' Donia kept the sting of envy from her voice with effort. 'The res of the court's strength would leave him if he ... died.'" Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr p.29

#2: "'Oh hi, Sonja,' I said as Mercedes and I slipped behind Kizzy. 'Cool costume,' I added. Yeah, I was being a total suck-up, but I liked the shape of my nose and didn't want it flattened." Moon Rise by Marilee Brothers p.7

If you made your own Teaser Tuesday, feel free to share! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment