Monday, April 9, 2012

Music Monday #4

Music Monday is a weekly meme I'm trying to maintain.
There are two ways you can do this:
1. Listen to a song and decide what book you would link this to.
2. Read a book and find a song that fits a particular scene or larger parts of the book.
This week's song:

This week was a tough one. I was trying to look for a book to match a song to. When I listened to this song, I thought it went great with The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams. I think it fits Seraphina's character.
Let me know if you agree with this song or if you would use another one.
If you made your own Music Monday, feel free to share.

1 comment:

  1. Really liked this song - I don't know the book so couldn't compare to the character, but can see how it would give a strong impression of someone :)

    ReplyDelete