Friday, April 6, 2012

Film Friday #3

Every Friday I will try to post one of these.
In these posts I'll put movies in the spotlight. But since this is a bookblog, these movies have to have something to do with books. The easiest way to do that, is by choosing movies that are based on books :)
This weeks movie is: Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen.

Here's a trailer:


What's it about:
Sparks fly when spirited Elizabeth Bennet meets single, rich, and proud Mr. Darcy. But Mr. Darcy reluctantly finds himself falling in love with a woman beneath his class. Can each overcome their own pride and prejudice? (IMDB)


What I thought about it:
I'm a big fan on the book and the movie. Weather it's the 2005 version with Keira Knightly, the 2003 modern-day version or the 2004 Bollywood version. I loved the book and it will always be kind of special to me since it was the first English book I'd read. I like the story and I will take every opportunity I get to watch a movie or series based on it.
Let me know what you thought about it. If you made your own Film Friday, you can post a link in the comments below and I'll check it out. 

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read the book, but I love the BBC version.

    In fact, I love all Jane Austen's adaptions.

    ReplyDelete