Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #4


Teaser Tuesday is a meme hosted by Should Be Reading.
It's been a while since I posted this and I just realized that today was a Tuesday so here it is :)

Anyone can play along just do the following

* Grab your current read

* Open to a random page

* Share a few “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

* Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.
                                                                                                       

I have a few current reads so I'm going to post a teaser for each one :)

#1: Taken by Charlotte Abel (Kindle Edition)
"I'm no safer there than I would be anywhere else. Dominance's trackers found me in Colorado once already. How long do you think it will take another set of trackers to find me at your daddy's place? It's obvious the rebels aren't going to surrender. Dominance is going to be even more determined to exact revenge on my family."

#2: Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
"Ladies and gentlemen, Hudson Avery! Remember this night, and you'll be able to tell your kids that you knew her when!" p.4

#3: Catching Fire (Hunger Games #2) by Suzanne Collins
"Take her out," says my mother. Haymitch and Peeta literally carry me from the room while I shout obscenities at her. They pin me down on a bed in one of the extra bedrooms until I stop fighting" p.138-139

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading Taken too :) How are you liking it so far?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really liking it so far, I like how it's like Enchantment and Taken are one book. Most of the time when I read a series you get the feeling that a lot has happened since you read the previous book, but here the two books just flow into each other :)

      Delete