Sunday, February 5, 2012

Review: Crescendo


Crescendo
Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



It took me a while to get into the book. But about a third into the story it started to get better and really absorb me. The further I got the harder it became to put the book down. I liked the story, but I wanted more Patch ... I don't really like the whole downer that was put on Patch and Nora's relationship. I know, relationships have ups and downs in real life to, but I don't like reading about them :)
I liked the new characters that were introduced and enjoyed finding out more about the past. It explains a few things and it gives a nice twist to the story.
The ending keeps me wanting more, the perfect clifhanger. I can't wait to get my hands on Silence and find out how it all continues ^^



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment