Thursday, February 23, 2012

Book trailer Thursday #1

Book trailer Thursday is a meme hosted by us where we put the trailer for an upcoming book in the spotlight.
This week I'm spotlighting Fever by Lauren DeStefano book 2 in The Chemical Garden series.




What it says on Goodreads:
Rhine and Gabriel have escaped the mansion, but danger is never far behind. 

Running away brings Rhine and Gabriel right into a trap, in the form of a twisted carnival whose ringmistress keeps watch over a menagerie of girls. Just as Rhine uncovers what plans await her, her fortune turns again. With Gabriel at her side, Rhine travels through an environment as grim as the one she left a year ago - surroundings that mirror her own feelings of fear and hopelessness. 

The two are determined to get to Manhattan, to relative safety with Rhine’s twin brother, Rowan. But the road there is long and perilous - and in a world where young women only live to age twenty and young men die at twenty-five, time is precious. Worse still, they can’t seem to elude Rhine’s father-in-law, Vaughn, who is determined to bring Rhine back to the mansion...by any means necessary. 

In the sequel to Lauren DeStefano’s harrowing Wither, Rhine must decide if freedom is worth the price - now that she has more to lose than ever.



I haven't read Wither, but it's one of the books I can't wait to get my hands on. I've heard amazing things about the book and I need to see for my self if they are true :)


Let me know what you think about the series if you've read any of the books or share your own trailer in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. Wither was one of the best books I've read in 2011! I've been dying to get my hands on Fever and monday I'll finally have it! :D The trailer is promising!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read Wither ... I'm going to pick it up next time I make it to Waterstones, but that will probably be a while.
    Let me know what you think about Fever though :D

    ReplyDelete