Saturday, March 31, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #3



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at 
Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


The book I want to spotlight this week is Before I wake Soul Screamers #6) by Rachel Vincent.



What it says on goodreads:
US cover
I died on a Thursday-killed by a monster intent on stealing my soul. The good news? He didn't get it. The bad news? Turns out not even death will get you out of high school...  Covering up her own murder was one thing, but faking life is much harder than Kaylee Cavanaugh expected. After weeks spent "recovering," she's back in school, fighting to stay visible to the human world, struggling to fit in with her friends and planning time alone with her new reaper boyfriend. But to earn her keep in the human world, Kaylee must reclaim stolen souls, and when her first assignment brings her face-to-face with an old foe, she knows the game has changed. Her immortal status won't keep her safe. And this time Kaylee isn't just gambling with her own life...

UK cover

Why am I anticipating this book?

I've read the first 4 books of the series and I love every last one of them. I still need to read the fifth one, but I'm sure it won't disappoint. I love everything I've read by Rachel Vincent so far and I have no doubt I'll probably love everything I read in the future.

When will it be released?
According to Goodreads, the book is supposed to be published June 26th in the US and July 6th in the UK. Both are paperback versions so I won't have to wait for months 'till that one comes out.

And now, a very important question. What book are you looking forward to? 

Let me know by commenting or posting a link to your own post.

No comments:

Post a Comment