Saturday, March 31, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #7


Teaser Tuesday is a meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along just do the following

* Grab your current read

* Open to a random page

* Share a few “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

* Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.
                                                                                                  
Here are my teasers for this week:


#1: "The female Officials remove my datatags. They meet my eyes and smile at me because now they can't be accused of showing any partiality. The test is finished. And it seems like I have passed, at least." Matched by Ally Condie p.155


#2: "My heart lurches, and raw fear squelches my power down to barely a hum. 'Did you lead them here?' He lift an eyebrow. 'Hello. If I'd done that, why would I have just urged you to calm down?' I narrow my eyes at him. 'So I don't 'toast your ass'.'" White Witch by Trish Milburn p.97

I hoped you enjoyed mine, don't hesitate to post yours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment