Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #6


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at 
Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 
The book I want to spotlight this week is Losing Lila (Lila #2) by Sarah Alderson.

What it says on goodreads:
Alex and Lila are on the run, desperately trying to stay one step ahead of the Unit, which somehow is managing to track their every move. Whilst Alex is determined to keep Lila safe and her ability secret at any cost, Lila’s only thought is of finding a way back to California so that she can rescue her brother and mother from the military base where they’re being held.

Struggling to control both her growing power and her deepening feelings for Alex, Lila decides the time has finally come to stop running and start fighting. Together with Alex, Demos, and the people she’s come to think of as family, Lila plans not just to save her brother and mother, but to completely destroy the Unit and everything it stands for. 

But the plan requires Lila to return alone to California, make friends with the enemy, and to risk losing everything - Alex, her family, and even her life.

Why am I anticipating this book?

So I went to the bookstore this weekend and I got myself a copy of Hunting Lila, the first book in the series. I loved it! (There might be a review coming soon) I read the other day that there's was a sequel coming out real soon. I can't wait to get my hands on it. If it's anything like Hunting Lila it will be amazing

When will it be released?
According to Goodreads the book is expected to be released on August 2th 2012. I don't know if this is US and UK. Goodreads says the book is Published by Simon & Schuster UK so it's possible the US has a different release-date.

And now, a very important question. What book are you looking forward to? 

Let me know by commenting or posting a link to your own post.

Have you read the book yet? Share your thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment