Monday, July 30, 2012

Music Monday #7

Music Monday is a weekly meme I'm trying to maintain. It's been a while, so I'm not really succeeding but here's a new one.
There are two ways you can do this:
1. Listen to a song and decide what book you would link this to.
2. Read a book and find a song that fits a particular scene or larger parts of the book.
This week's song:

I love the Starcrossed series by Josephine Angelini and I got my hands on the second book in the series last week. I think the song I chose is a song that fits with everything that's going on in Helen's life at the moment (I'm on page 112) and I hope her life's going to get better really soon. I love her and I hate how messed up her life is right now. I feel like crying every time she comes in contact with someone she cares about :(. Still love it though! Can't wait to finish it :D

If you find a better book to fit the song, feel free to suggest it. If you have a better song for the book, again, feel free to share.
And last but not least, if you have posted your own Music Monday, post the link below so we can check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment