Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Review: Still Waters


Still Waters
Still Waters by Emma Carlson Berne

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I liked this book. It was different than the stuff I usually read. It had the required amount of romance (but not the tell-him-I-love-him-after-5-minutes kind) that was laced with a lot of suspence. I guess the events in this book are the ultimate test for true love. I don't know how I would deal with those, but I think Hanna handled them very well. She's a great character and I'd liked to read more about her. Colin seems like a great boyfriend but further in the story it's clear that he's got a bit of bagage than you expected at the beginning of the book. Laurie is an amazing friend who's always there for Hanna and David seems like the cutest little brother. Hanna's mom is very trusting though, I don't think my parents would have bought that story without talking to my employer first.
All in all it was a great story and it leaves me wanting more.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment