Monday, January 9, 2012

Review: Halo


Halo
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I really liked this book! It kept my attention from beginning to end.
Some parts seemed really familiar which made me wonder if I already read the book, but the following scene made it clear that I hadn't.
Bethany is a great character. She isn't some helpless girl, but she knows she can't handle the whole world on her own. Her brother and sister are typical angels, which I love. It's really becoming one of my favourite creatures to read about :)
Xavier is the perfect boyfriend with that little bit of jealousy which makes him not too perfect to believe.
Jake is the perfect villain. He's dark but has kind of romantic side which makes it easy to blend in with the unsuspecting town.
The story is a nice blend of romance, action and drama which results in a great and compelling read.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment