Monday, August 13, 2012

Music Monday #8

Music Monday is a weekly-ish meme I started here on the blog.
There are two ways you can do this:
1. Listen to a song and decide what book you would link this to.
2. Read a book and find a song that fits a particular scene or larger parts of the book.
This week's song:

I started reading Hades (Halo #2) by Alexandra Adornetto. I'm about halfway through at the moment and I think this song could be used as 'soundtrack' to a large part of what I've read so far. I can't wait to continue reading and find out how far the song and the book fit together.

If you find a better book to fit the song, feel free to suggest it. If you have a better song for the book, again, feel free to share.
And last but not least, if you have posted your own Music Monday, post the link below so we can check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment