Monday, July 23, 2012

Music Monday #6

Music Monday is a weekly meme I'm trying to maintain. It's been a while, so I'm not really succeeding but here's a new one.
There are two ways you can do this:
1. Listen to a song and decide what book you would link this to.
2. Read a book and find a song that fits a particular scene or larger parts of the book.
This week's song:
I just started reading Endure (Need #4) by Carrie Jones and a few of the scenes that I've read made me think of this song. Not the whole song, but the refrain made me think about what Zara must be thinking or wishing right about now.

If you find a better book to fit the song, feel free to suggest it. If you have a better song for the book, again, feel free to share.
And last but not least, if you have posted your own Music Monday, post the link below so we can check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment